Welcome to Reverse Engineering Passion Team

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Indip3nd3nt

Ambiera CopperCube PRO Edition v5.0.2

Infos:

ÛÛÛ ° CopperCube is an editor for creating 3D apps,games and 3D websites.° ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ ° Import or create your 3D models,set camera controllers,materials,  ° ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ ° behaviors, click 'publish' and your app is ready.                  ° ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ ° Create everything from simple model viewers to full 3D games.      ° ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ ° As WebGL websites, Flash .swfs, Mac OS, Windows, or Android apps.  ° ÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ ° You can do all this without programming!!                          ° ÛÛÛ 

How to use this release:

-Install the Program.                                              

-Apply the given REPT patch to CopperCube.exe                    
-That is..Enjoy!            

Posted Image
Posted Image

Download:      
https://cloudup.com/files/iwuJ-s8bQAh/download

NOTE: Testers of REPT board & regular members... I Would like to you to test this app looking for hidden nags & hidden limitations.. I Already tried to remove all trial stuff i found,but can happen i missed one..so..thanks in advance for helping!

Enjoy!
iNDi  

just for test:

name : doping

company: REPT

serial: wrzgqkrhhwdchkzhqtck

Posted (edited)

Thank you very much

Beside the dead link .. it would be appreciated if you released the new version: CopperCube 5.7.1

The crack on the internet is not working after a few compiles!

Good Luck :good:

Edited by karam